Welcome to "How to Use the Electronic Library". As you are getting familiarized with the library website, there are some important tips to remember so you are able to locate information in the quickest and easiest manner possible.
1. All information, resources, and databases that the library offers direct access to are located at library.devry.edu
2. When on the homepage, you will see a menu bar on the left-hand side of the page. All information about the library is located in these tabs. Click down them to learn about the variety of resources that we offer
3. On the homepage, you should see a search box. This is called our Onesearch Tool. This tool allows you to search all of EBSCO at one time. Type in your initial search and hit enter. Once you are on the results page, you will have the option to use limiters or add additional keywords to narrow in on your topic.
4. To log in to the databases, you will need to sign in with your D# and password.Your password for the library is different from all other passwords. Your password is your four-digit year of birth and your two digit month of birth (YYYYMM). For example, if you were born in June 1987, your password would be 198706
5. You can go directly to the library homepage or access the library link through your eCollege page.
6. While we recommend that you start in the library databases, we are aware that there are many amazing external sources as well. If you click on the tab labeled "Resources", you will be taken to a list of topics. Each topic has a compiled collection of external resources that we recommend you use because of their credibility.
Lastly, become familiar with the library website! Remember, this is a learning process. The more time you take in exploring the content we offer, the more you will understand and be able to accomplish your goals.
Knowledge Base search a series of commonly asked questions by topic keyword or course number
Telephone a librarian at 800-293-3044